- 1 1/2 pounds lean hamburger
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 small eco-friendly bell pepper, chopped
- 2 garlic clove cloves, minced
- 2 (16-ounce) cans red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 (14-1/2-ounce) cans diced tomato plants
- two to three tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
Steps to make ItPrepare first 4 ingredients inside a large skillet over medium-high temperature, stirring until beef crumbles and is not pink drain. Place mixture in five-quart slow oven stir in beans and remaining ingredients. Prepare at HIGH three or four hrs or at LOW five to six hrs.
Notes: If you wish to thicken this saucy chili, stir in finely crushed saltine crackers before the preferred thickness is achieved.