- 6 medium cloves garlic clove
- Kosher salt
- 1-1/2 lb. skirt steak, trimmed and reduce 4 pieces
- Freshly ground pepper
- 2 Tbsp .. canola oil or vegetable oil
- 2 oz. (4 Tbsp ..) unsalted butter
- 1 Tbsp .. chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Peel the garlic clove cloves and smash all of them with along side it of the chef’s knife. Sprinkle the garlic clove gently with salt and mince it.
- Pat the steak dry and season generously on sides with pepper and salt. Inside a heavy-duty 12-inch skillet, heat the oil over medium-high temperature until shimmering hot. Add some steak and brown well on sides, two to three minutes per side for medium rare. Transfer the steak to some plate and let rest when you result in the garlic clove butter.
- Within an 8-inch skillet, melt the butter over low heat. Add some garlic clove and prepare, swirling the pan frequently, until gently golden, about 4 minutes. Gently salt to taste.
- Slice the steak, if you want, and transfer to 4 plates. Spoon the garlic clove butter within the steak, sprinkle using the parsley, and serve.