- 1 pound hamburger
- two tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 (28-ounce) can whole tomato plants, coarsely chopped
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic clove powder
- 1 (large) package lasagna noodles
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup ricotta or small curd cottage type cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Mozzarella dairy product
- three or four slices mozzarella cheese, halved diagonally
Steps to make ItBrown hamburger in oil inside a large skillet, stirring to crumble drain off pan drippings. Stir tomato plants, tomato paste, and seasonings into meat. Provide a boil reduce heat and simmer 40 minutes, stirring from time to time.
Prepare noodles based on package directions drain.
Place 1 / 2 of noodles inside a gently greased 12 x 8x 2-inch baking dish, slightly overlapping lengthwise edges. Spoon one-third of meat mixture over noodles add 1 / 2 of shredded mozzarella, ricotta, and Mozzarella dairy product. Repeat layers, and spoon on remaining meat mixture. Arrange mozzarella slices on the top. Bake at 350 for half an hour.